The Big Cheese To simply label Steven as a natural organizer would be understating his depth as an entrepreneur and humanitarian. A perfectionist who combines his enthusiasm for re-invigorating spaces with his compassion and quick wit, Steven brings about amazing change. We never tire of his infectious optimism, calmness under pressure, bottomless energy, and J. Crew style. Steven is another “organizer from the womb,” and unashamedly confesses to going over to friends houses as a young Indianan to re-organize their rooms.
- Something you might not know about me is I purchased, renovated and sold two homes before I turned 23
- I have more clothes than most anyone
Captain of Clutter As a youngster growing up in the Northwest, Ryan could be found on the many wet days reorganizing his parent’s closets and reconfiguring his room. Don’t let his youthful appearance and kind demeanor deceive the tenacity and ingenuity he brings to organizing. Ryan brings fun, enthusiasm, creativity and boundless energy. When not de-cluttering and sorting Ryan applies his energies toward his studies of Industrial Design. sketching, studying French and preparing his award winning Halloween costumes, most of which cannot fit through standard doors.
- Words I live by, “Begin with the end in mind”
- My favorite smell is BBQ, fresh-cut grass,and a
Master of Disasters Paul draws on his vast experience in hospitality and event coordination along with his natural organizing talents to rejuvenate a space with great care, sensitivity and attention. We have yet to see Paul flustered or down; he is a positive force in this world. When Paul is away from the organizing world he's out and about exploring, contemplating, or tending to his garden.
- Words I live by, “Be kind”
- What makes me laugh the hardest: any animal clip on “America’s Funniest Home Videos”
- My favorite smell: Garlic and onions sautéing in butter
- I recommend reading,The Art of Living: Vipassana Meditation
- My hero
The Office Guy A Bay Area native, Casey brings a wealth of experience in the world of operations and leadership. His passion for quality and attention to detail creates a well-organized and balanced business environment. When Casey is not fielding calls, responding to vendor needs, or strategizing the growth of The Organizer Guys he can be found cooing over his 1-year old son, running with his wife, or surfing.
- Something you might now know about me is I've slept outside (as a wilderness instructor) for more than 500 nights.
- When I'm not working I love to cook send any and all recipes this way
- I appreciate design, but leave it to the pros I'm an office guy